High Performance Red Concentrated Coolant
Radikool PI95X IR has been formulated confirming to JIS-K2234-2006 and IS:5759 (1994) and according to ASTM D3306 and ASTM D6210 standards. It is corrosion inhibited for multi-metal cavitation protection. It is compatible with all latest model vehicles including, petrol, diesel and heavy-duty diesel applications.
Radikool PI95X IR is 95% ethylene glycol based coolant antifreeze, with inhibitor package, eliminating the need for SCA (Supplemental Coolant Additives) absorbing and dissipating engine heat effectively. Glycol based high performance radiator coolant helps in regulating system temperature and ensuring corrosion free heat transfer system.
- Ensures rapid heat exchange with excellent heat transfer ability for optimum engine cooling and longer engine life
- NAP (Nitrite, Amine & Phosphate), Boron, and Silicate free
- With corrosion inhibitors, antifoaming additives for surface protection from rust and corrosion
- Confirms to JIS-K2234-2006, IS:5759(1994), ASTM D3306 and ASTM D6210 standards
- Saves power and increases heat transfer efficiency with consistent performance over time
How To Use
- Drain old coolant from radiator
- Flush radiator with a radiator flush or clean DM water
- Make a 1:3 dilution and refill coolant tank
- Run engine idly for 10 – 15 minutes
- Dispose old coolant safely