Chemtex BioBubble is a Trimethoxysilyl Quaternary Ammonium Chloride based long lasting invisible coating that kills viruses and bacteria, on contact for up to 90 days. It is a colourless, non-toxic, biodegradable formulation which can be applied on any hard and soft surfaces in public, commercial, and residential facilities.
- Preventive approach: Safe and long-term antimicrobial function.
- Non-Toxic, Organic and Completely Biodegradable.
- Cost effective, less laborious.
- Free from SVHC, such as fluorine, PBT & vPvB substances.
- Prevents mal-odour and bio-film formation.
- Continue routine cleaning protocols.
How to Use
- Pre-clean surfaces with 0.4% solution of Alstasan II 256.
- Apply Chemtex BioBubble COAT 90D over these pre-cleaned area with an electrostatic fogger/manual sprayer.
- Wipe off excess liquid wih clean and dry microfiber cloth.