Alstasan Activ | Peracetic Acid Disinfectant
Completely biodegradable non-toxic oxidizing disinfectant for fruits and vegetable washing, based on peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. No-rinse formula and does not leave harmful contaminants.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant, effective for cold plant operations in Dairies, Wineries, Breweries, F&B, Packaging plants, CIP, food preparation surfaces, tanks, vats, ﬁllers, evaporators, pasteurizers, and aseptic equipment, RO.
- Tough stains remover, deodorizer, non-staining, non-tainting, non-toxic, non-corrosive.
- Environment friendly with zero heavy metals – breaking down to water, oxygen and acetic acid.
- NDRI certified, and FSSAI licensed for use in F&B.
- Hospitality, Canteen, Food Processing, Dairy, Wineries, Breweries, Beverage Plants, Meat & Poultry Processing, Egg Processing, Packaging Plants, Packing Equipment Surfaces, CIP, Hard Non Porous Surfaces such as Food Preparation Surfaces, Tanks, Vats, ﬁllers, Evaporators, Pasteurizers, and Aseptic Equipment.
How to Use
- Immersion Method or Coarse Spray with an use concentration of 0.2 to 0.3% w/w for Fruits and Vegetable Disinfection.
- Allow contact time of 5-10 mins.