Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer
Double Action Clinical grade 70% Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer with Chlorhexidine Gluconate for your hands which kills 99.9% germs within 20 seconds. Without soap and water, it provides a reliable and prolonged antimicrobial effect. With added emollients and moisturizers, enhances skin hydration, leaving a refreshing feeling on your hands.
- 70% Alcohol and antibacterial Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Contains moisturizers and does not dry out skin with repeated usage
- Safe for both adults and children
- Kills 99.9% bacteria and virus without soap and water
- Refreshing citrus fragrance for a fresh feeling
- CDC approved WHO recommended sanitizer formulation
- Comes in convenient packaging of 580ml
- Ethyl Alcohol IP – 70% v/v
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 20% IP – 2.5% w/v
- Emollients and Moisturizers
How to Use
- Dispense about 2-3 ml product and properly rub hands and fingers for 10-20 seconds till dry.
Why hand sanitizers?
Hands are the vectors for disease transmission which upon contact with your mouth, eyes, nose, and other entry points act as transfer agents. Keeping them clean is the simplest and most effective way to stop the spread of germs and help prevent illness.
Soap and water may not be available everywhere. Sanitizers is the best option. As indicated by the WHO and CDC, minimum 60% alcohol based hand sanitizers stop disease transmission.
Alstasan Hand Rub contains 70% ethyl alcohol which breaks the cell wall of the microbial cells. With a low boiling point, alcohol gets evaporated with the heat from our hands, forming a prolonged antimicrobial protection.
Chemtex Alcohol based hand rub kills 99.9% of germs without soap and water. Use a coin-size amount on hands spread evenly until dry.
Buy best alcohol based hand sanitizer online in India from Chemtex Speciality Limited to protect your soft hands easily. Licensed under the Drug Controller General of India, Alstasan Hand Rub contains 70% ethanol, and 2.5% Chlorhexidine Gluconate solution, with permissible emollients and moisturizers in purified water.