Hypochlorous acid for general disinfection in Healthcare and Public Facilities, Water Treatment in Storage and Supply Systems, Swimming Pools, Bio-Wastes, etc. Liquid chlorine source as a potential oxidizing germicide, inhibits the replication of pathogens.
- Effective removal of harmful pathogens and micro-organisms
- Excellent cleaning efficacy against oils and fat based oils
- Zero Phosphorous Formula
- Antibactrial, Anti-fungal, Antiviral
How to Use
- Typical Dilution ranges from 0.5 – 1% for general disinfection and sanitation, followed with proper rising with water after 4 – 5 minutes of application.
- Not to be used on Food Contact Surfaces.