ALSTASAN GLUDEX is a 2.45% Glutaraldehyde based effective disinfectant formulation, for use in critical / semi-critical medical instruments and devices. It decontaminates and sterilizes surfaces, preventing cross transmission of contagious diseases. It has proven efficacy over almost all types of hospital acquried /nosocomial infections.
How to Use: To activate full 1L of glutaraldehyde solution, add the entire activator vial into it. Shake well. The solution turns to green on activation. Immerse the pre-cleaned instruments or devices. Allow 10 – 15 minutes for complete disinfection and 10 hours for complete sterilization. The solution can be reused for a period of 14 days.
- Glutaraldehyde based broad spectrum bactericidal, funigicidal, virucidal and sporicidal disinfectant for use in medical devices, endoscopes, surgical instruments, root canal fillings, anesthesia equipment
- Rapid action; Prevents hospital acquired infections
- Proven effective over vegetative bacteria and viruses that includes Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis and other pathogenic fungi.
- Compatible with instruments made up of aluminium, brass, copper, steel, plastics, elastomers, rubber, glass, stainless steel
- Non corrosive, Non staining, Non tainting formulation
Glutaraldehyde disinfectant for Medical Devices, Surgical Instruments.