Copper Sulphate crystals
Copper sulphate crystals, or Blue Vitriol, is a traditional and most popularly used algaestat and fungicide used in agriculture, algal water treatment, pools, sewage and drainage systems, etc. CuSO4 destroys the presence of algae (green, mustard, black), bacteria, fungi that grows due to climate change, atmospheric conditions and other vulnerable elements.
How to Use:
- For Swimming Pool: 1kg CuSO4 releases 0.405kg of elemental copper in water. To achieve a target of 0.25ppm of elemental Cu in 50,000ltrs of pool water, 0.025kg of elemental Cu is required. Therefore, the required dose of CuSO4 is (0.025/0.405) = 0.0617kg for 50,000ltrs of pool water.
- For Agriculture Use: A solution is prepared with 3 table spoons of Copper Sulphate in 3ltr of water, mixed with 3 table spoons of hydrate lime. Stirred well until completely mixed. A pump-up sprayer is used to spray the solution over the infected crops. Process is repeated in every two weeks, depending upon persistence of infections.
- Removes algal bloom in swimming pools, ponds, water fountains
- Acts as a fungicide in crops and plants
- Prevents adverse effects of algae, fungi and molds in agriculture and in water treatment
- Effective alternative to chlorine and bromine-based disinfectants
- Technical grade
Store in a cool, dry place. Store in a tightly closed container. Store protected from moisture.