Buy Sodium Hypochlorite
Sodium Hypochlorite 5%, for use as general disinfectant in healthcare facilities, public spaces, water treatment systems, swimming pools, bio-wastes, is a source of freely available chlorine which reacts with viruses, bacteria, mold or fungi, oxidizing their cellular protein and rupturing them completely. It manifests extreme antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral attributes within a short contact time. Always prepare and use freshly prepared sodium hypochlorite solution as per your use and dilution needed.
- General multipurpose disinfectant solution for use as surface disinfectant removing 99.9% of germs instantly, keeping your space safe indoor and outdoor
- NaOCl can be used anywhere ideal for hospitals, schools, offices, gyms, and other places to disinfect your place almost instantly
- Well compatible with all hard non-porous surfaces such as floor, wall, furniture, metals, pavement, concrete, wood, and immediate touch points like lift areas, handrails, door handles, counter-tops
- Alcohol, aldehyde, formalin, irritants free
How to Use
- Typical Dilution ranges from 0.1 – 0.5% for general disinfection and sanitation, followed with proper rising with water after 4 – 5 minutes of application.
- Not to be used on Food Contact Surfaces.