Method of Use: 200 – 500g to be dosed in 50,000 L of water / 1700 cubic foot of water. Calculate the required amount of Pool Chlor with respect to the size of pool. Take the required amount and pour it in half bucket (5L) of water (preferably lukewarm). Stir well. Pour the solution along the side of the pool. Allow pool circulation for at least 1 hour before use.
- Granular chlorine for use as pool water disinfectant for homes, hotels, professional pools, water ponds, fountains
- Rapid action cleaner and algae remover
- Stable granular source of chlorine
- Does not cause white turbidity unlike bleaching powder
- Prolonged sterilizing effect