CHEMCLEAN 05 is an inhibited Sulfamic acid based boiler descaling chemical in powder form, incorporated with corrosion inhibitor that helps in removal of scales (carbonates / bicarbonates / sulphates / silicates of Calcium / Magnesium / Barium / Strontium), oxide layers, loose corrosive deposits, organic foulants, dirt, clay, silts from internal surfaces of high / medium / low pressure boilers and heat exchangers, caused due to contaminated feed water. The corrosion inhibitor incorporated in the formulation ensures optimal protection to boiler internals from flash rusting and corrosion, post acid cleaning / pickling. It is safe for use in aluminium, stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, cast iron brass, admiralty metal, titanium, copper and cupric alloys, PVC, plastic, rubber, leather, etc.
- Effective removal of limescales, salt deposits, oxide layer, dust, dirt, silts from boiler internals
- Incorporated with corrosion inhibitor to provide protection from flash rusting
- Contains wetting agent that ensures better spread of the solution
- Excellent solubility
- Non-flammable; Does not give off obnoxious fumes.
- Easy to handle
- Apart from boilers, it can also be used in condensers, jackets, and coils
- Cost effective boiler descaling solution
How to Use
Use method of CHEMCLEAN 05 (Boiler Descaling Chemical) is basic and simple. A solution of 5.0 – 10.0% by weight is to be prepared in pre-heated water, (preferably at a temperature of 70 – 80 degree Celsius). The solution is to be circulated using an acid compatible pump. Post descaling, the entire solution is to be flushed out and rinsed with normal water.
How Chemtex’s Descaling Chemical Works?
CHEMCLEAN 05 has an excellent scale dissolving attribute that helps in effective removal of scales from boilers, heat exchangers, coils, cooling towers, condensers and other process cooling and heating systems. It is a potent substitute to use of hydrochloric acid, reason being its less corrosivity and safe ease of handling.