Chemtex’s premium grade combo of Swimming Pool Maintenance Chemicals is an assorted range, concepted for maintaining pool water and components quality. This swimming pool chemicals maintenance combo looks after pool water disinfection, algal removal, and water clarity, ensuring clean and safe pool, increasing the longevity and operational ability of the pool.
The combo contains
- Pool Chlor – TCCA 90 based chlorine granules that eradicates bacteria, viruses, and biofilms from the pool. It is a good alternative option to bleaching powder.
- Pool Cide – QAC based chlorine free pool algaecide, effective against green, blue-green, mustard and black algae.
- Pool Clear – Organic polymer based water clarifier, removes suspended solids, scum, and oil from the water.
- Pool Wash – Effective pool components (walls & tiles) cleaner that eradicates heavy scale, calcium carbonate, and hard water deposits easily, leaving the tiles bright and sparkling after use. Safe for use on concrete, rubber, plastic, glass, stone, and glazed surface.
- Assorted pack of swimming pool chemical, specifically conceptualized for commercial pool owners
- Covers all maintenance issues i.e., pool water disinfection, pool water algaecide, pool components cleaning and pool water clarifier
- Premium grade products
- Easy to use
How To Use
Pool Chlor: Take the required amount of Pool Chlor on the basis of pool volume and dissolve it into the 5L bucket of Water. Mix it well. Pour the solution along the side of the pool. Let the pool circulate for 1 – 2 hours before use. Recommended/Maintenance Dose: Use 1 – 1.5 kg for 1,00,000 L of Water.
Pool Cide: To dose 1L in 1,00,000 L of Water, for removal of algae formation. Pour the solution along the side of the pool. Use this formulation past 4 PM and avoid using the pool for about 6 – 8 hours. To be dosed along with Pool Chlor for better results.
Pool Clear: To dose 1L in 1,00,000 L of water. Should be dosed throughout the periphery of the pool. Agitate the water with a cleaning wiper/ stick ensuring an even mix. Do not use the pool for 3 hours. The pool water starts getting clearer and is completely clean by the time the pump has made 4 – 6 turnovers.
Pool Wash: Ready-to-use. Spray directly on the intended surfaces. Allow a contact period of 10 minutes. Gently scrub and rinse with water. Post cleaning, pump water for at least 2 – 3 turnovers before use.