- Rapid Action in removing food/liquid, dirt, oil, makeup stains or marks
- Does not bleach or interfere with original colour
- Vehicle upholstery/fabric such as seats, door sides (with upholstery or fabric), car carpets, car roof upholstery/fabric and furniture upholstery/fabric such as, sofas, chairs, home carpets, etc.
- Powerful Action with lather booster for better results with little effort
- Economical Usage; Comes in a concentrated form; needs to be diluted 30 times before use
- Advanced dust trap technology that restores your fabric/upholstery to its former ‘newer’, ‘cleaner’ self, also kills bad odour and removes mildew
How to Use
- Complete carpet care with CX – 101.
- Pre-clean heavy traffic areas with a brush or vacuum.
- Remove spots/stains with as per CX Maintenance instructions.
- For Light Soiling: Add 300ml CX – 101 in 10L water.
- For Heavy Soiling: Add 1Litre CX – 101 in 10L water.
- Clean carpet borders and areas with machine or hand using a soft bristle brush.
- While the carpet is damp, lift carpet pile with a brush or rake.
- After the carpet is dry, vacuum to remove crystallized shampoo residue.
- Upholstery should be brushed, dried and vacuumed.