CX Drain Cleaner is a ready-to-use bio-formulation concentrate chemical to unblock and clean washrooms, kitchens, and other drains. It is formulated specifically to clean build-ups in pipes, grease traps, sewage injection pits. Regular use decreases cleaning frequency, extending manual cleaning cycle, and eliminating slow-flowing drains. It works in both aerobic and anaerobic conditions. It removes bad odour rapidly from the drain systems.
How it works?
CX Drain contains multiple-strain blend of bacteria for excellent removal of grease, food residue, and hair. It prevents blockage of drains when used as per the maintenance schedule.
- For commercial and industrial applications only
- Enhanced performance under aerobic and anaerobic conditions
- Reduces demand for further downstream waste processing
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-caustic formulation
- Highly concentrated formula gives greater economy in use
- Removes bad odours from drain systems
- Can be applied manually or automatic dosing system
How to Use
For blocked drains, pour 150 – 200 ml of CX Drain, let it sit for 30 minutes and flush with warm water.
For heavily blockage, pour 400 – 500 ml of CX Drain, let it sit for 8 – 10 hours and flush with warm water.
Maintenance of Drains:
For drains prone to congestion, pour 200 ml of CX Drain every two weeks, allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Use 200 ml CX Drain every 4 weeks, for 30 minutes, then rinse with water, for normal usage.