Chemtex liquid detergent-disinfectant for food-contact areas
CX BAC is a concentrated liquid detergent disinfectant which cleans and disinfects all food contact surfaces. The combination of quats, sequestrants and the buffer system removes microorganisms as effectively as grease and dried-on soil, in all water conditions. The formulation aided with surfactants make it suitable for one-step cleaning and disinfection.
With CX BAC detergent disinfectant, you remove microorganisms such as bacteria, yeast and viruses as effectively as grease and dried-on soil.
Other application areas include janitorial supplies, work surfaces, floors, walls in hypersensitive areas and kitchens. It leaves no residue or smell post-application.
- Suitable for all surfaces in food premises
- Single product to clean and disinfect
- Cuts through grease and dried-on food soils
- Non-perfumed, biodegradable
- Quick and easy compliance of food preparation areas
- Efficient Bactericidal, yeasticidal and virucidal activities
- Works in both soft and hard water conditions
How to Use
Spray Disinfection: Make 3% solution of CX BAC with water. Spray surface with solution and clean with cloth or brush. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to air dry.
Bucket Cleaning: Dose 10ml CX BAC in 1ltr lukewarm water. Apply solution and clean with cloth or brush. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to air dry.